Part #:ALT 530-8955
- Gland, Cable, Metric, M 40 x 1.5, 53 mm, 62 mm, 40 mm, Polyamide 6, NeopreneRoHSCompliant
Part #:ALT 7211-984
- Nut, Lock, Polyamide, M 40 x 1.5, 50, 8, Light Gray, -30 to 120 degC, Cable GlaRoHSCompliant
Part #:CAN 15FC/AU-120V
- Add a decorative touch by using GE Crystal Clear bulbs in chandeliers, sconces or anywhere the bulb is visible. Estimated yearly energy costs $1.81 based on 3 hours per day $0.11 per kWh. Lasts 1.4 years based on 3 hours per day usage. 105 lumens providing subtle, reassuring&trade light. Add shimmering sparkle to your decorative fixtures with GE auradescent bulbs. The auradescent coating and elegant filament design provide a sophisticated look in fixtures where the bulb is visible. And, GE auradescent decorative bulb shape compliments fixtures where the bulb is visible, like sconces and chandeliers. Flame Tip candle with candelabra base for use in chandeliers and sconces.
Part #:CAN BPCFC60/850/LED/2
- Features &bull Instant On To Full Brightness &bull Suitable For Damp Locations &bull Dimmable &bull FCC Compliant &bull RoHS Compliant &bull 100% Mercury Free &bull 2 Year Warranty Item Number 6 120 500 Input Line Voltage Lumens Beam Angle Diameter >80 CRI Life Hours 15,000 E12 5000K Base Type Input Power (Watts) Lumen Efficiency (LPW) CCT Incandescent Equiv. (Watts) MOL - Minimum Starting Temperature Specifications Ideal For Chandeliers Lanterns 13F &bull 4.3&rdquo 60 N/A 1.35&rdquo BPCFC60/850/LED/2 &bull UL/CUL Listed
Part #:GE THN3363R
- HEAVY DUTY TYPE 9.33 INCH W X 4.86 INCH D X 17.3 INCH H SIZE 3 WIRE(S) UL 98, CSA APPROVAL NEMA 3R ENCLOSURE 100 AMPERE CURRENT RATING 75 HP AT 480 VAC 3-PHASE, 100 HP AT 600 VAC 3-PHASE (NEC STANDARD), 20 HP AT 250 VDC POWER RATING 3 POLE(S) SWITCHING NEUTRAL TYPE 480/600 V AC VOLTAGE RATING 250 V DC VOLTAGE RATING NON-FUSIBLE FUSE PROVISION SPEC-SETTER[TM] BRAND SERIES THN MODEL
Part #:MTW 16BEWE500
Part #:SES AZM161SK-12/12RKA-24
Part #:SES CANDELA 250R40/HR/TG-120V
Part #:SES EPR/CPE 18-7C-S
- TRAY II is an industrial grade tray cable with superior oil performance for long cable life. It has a pressure-extruded jacket and fine copper stranding for excellent flexibility, making it much easier to pull through tray. With UL TC-ER approval, no conduit is needed so you can reduce material costs along with saving on labor.
ApplicationsDirect burial rated. Industrial plant expansions automotive plants tray wiring. Places where tray cables are used.
Oil-resistant pressure-extruded PVC jacket for improved exibility&bull Direct Burial & UV Resistant&bull Easier to pull than standard tray cables, minimizing labor costs&bull UL TC-ER approval to reduce material costs no conduit is needed&bull Black numbered conductors for easy identificationJacketSpecially formulated oil-resistant black PVC
StandardsUL, ULTC, CSA, CE, RoHS, NFPASubmersible Pump (14 AWG & larger)
Conductor MaterialFinely stranded bare copper
Insulation MaterialSpecially blended PVC/nylon
Color CodeBlack with white numbers, plus green/yellow ground
Size18AWGConductors7Temperature Rating-40C to +90CVoltageUL/CSA TC = 600V /UL WTTC/CSA AWM= 1000VOutside Diameter0.373 inchesWeight0.99lbs per ft
Part #:SES ST6917-121-1-0
Part #:GE MA2U1AE1H025A
Part #:FME VICOHBRSN-PSH-PRM
- ¾&rdquo Conduit-Mounted
Part #:BELD 1419A
Part #:WES 33173
- Westinghouse Filament LED G25 (6-1/2 Watt) Clear 2700K E26 (Medium) Base Globe Dimmable Light Bulb 33173
This filament LED is aesthetically designed to look like a traditional incandescent light bulb, making it ideal for use in open-design fixtures. It produces a warm white light and adds a unique touch to vintage style fixtures and vanity fixtures in bathrooms and powder rooms where task lighting is important.
Making the switch to Westinghouse LED light bulbs offers significant energy saving benefits. Westinghouse is a trusted global brand. We know lighting and offer products with exceptional quality, reliability and functionality.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Energy-efficient LED reduces energy and operating costs up to 89 percent
Enjoy savings up to $88.28 over the lifetime of this bulb compared to a 60-watt incandescent bulb
Fully dimmable, instant on and lasts longer than conventional lighting
Quality components ensure brightness over the lifetime of the bulb
Free of harmful mercury, this LED bulb is an environmentally-friendly choice
Cooler operating temperature than incandescent or halogen light sources
Use as an energy-efficient replacement for medium base G25 applications
4-1/2 inches (L)
Rated for indoor/outdoor use suitable for damp locations
Suitable for wet locations when used in an outdoor rated fixture
Can be used in enclosed fixtures
Click to view details
Part #:FME VICOHBRSNS-PRM-21-5K-PRM-BLK-UNC
Part #:SOU C3410
- Ground Rod Copper 3/4 in. x 10 ft. for electrode isolation to the ground. The 3/4 diameter rod is sometimes preferred in colder climates in North America.
- The thermal transfer military grade heat-shrink label in white is 2-sided with a 3/16" (4.76mm) diameter and made of 31 flattened polyolefin. It is 1" (25.4mm) wide and .34" (8.6mm) high. The heat-shrink sleeve is designed to provide a clear, reliable, and durable way to identify wires and cables. The sleeve has 2 label(s) per row and 1000 labels per roll. Heat-shrink labels are mounted on a plastic carrier and offer crisp, clear legends with superior readability for quick and easy label production in all label formats, including thermal transfer and dot matrix printable.
Part #:FME GAX-6-52-AC- P-ND
- The Galaxy-Series LED Luminaire can be used as a spot light, down light, and tunnel light and is designed forinstallations where moisture, dirt, dust, corrosion and vibration may be present, or NEMA 4X areas where wind,water, snow or high ambient can be expected. They can be used in locations made hazardous by the presence offlammable vapors or gases or combustible dusts as defined by the NEC.Galaxy Series is ideal for retrofit of existing HPS/MH and offers higher efficacy for increased energy savings,lower maintenance costs, and shorter paybacks.
Part #:OMN M606ST-03
Part #:ASD ASD-ELP05-22D27CC-PRM
- ASD LED Edge-Lit CCT Adjustable Panels have eliminated the need to settle on a single color temperature. These groundbreaking panels offer the ability to change color temperature (3000K-5000K) with the push of a button. Using either a hand held or wall mounted remote control, the user can adjust CCT, dim and power sets of panels. There is no need for multiple remotes as a single remote can control up to 4 groupings of panels. These Edge-Lit Panels are an ideal choice for multi-purpose spaces where color temperature and brightness play an important role.
Like our Standard Edge lit flat panels, these adjustable models have low energy consumption, long life and produce even light virtually eliminating glare and shadows. And at a width of only half an inch these are not only the most versatile but also the slimmest panels on the market today.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Wireless brightness and CCT control
CCT adjustable 3000K-5000K
Delay turn-off option
Low energy consumption
Standard 010 V dimming
Available in 2x2 and 2x4 sizes
L70 Life > 122, 000 hrs
Available in DLC Standard and DLC Premium
Displaying: 1 - 24 of 20,619 Matching Items