- Main Menu: Surplus Inventory
Active Filters :
- Main Menu: Surplus Inventory
Part #:CRO NAR2-H-110A-SP122
- The open PC board N Series timers are designedto the most demanding specifications accordingto VDE 0435 (tested to 2 KV isolation). Creep andstrike distances to VDE 0110 Group C 250 V.Designed to conveniently snap into 2-1/4 widesnaptrak.
Part #:GE CR360ML202AG
Part #:MFZ A055F2D0R0-300E
- FEATURES/BENEFITS &bull Amp-Trap CS-3 and 9F62 series are UL listed for compatibilitywith UL listed equipment.&bull Ferrule mounting for standard clips and interchangeability withother brands of fuses.&bull Current-limiting for superior equipment protection.&bull Non-venting for silent operation.&bull Metal embossed catalog number and manufacturing date forlasting identification.&bull Outdoor usage for the 9F62 and 9F60 type EJO.&bull Blown-fuse indicator to give positive identification of open fuse&bull Amp-Trap 2" Barrel 1 lb tripped force - 0.19 Inch&bull Amp-Trap 3" Barrel 2 lb tripped force - 0.50 Inch&bull 9F60/9F62 0.125 lb tripped force &ndash 0.20 Inch&bull Accessories - see Section FB
Part #:OMRON SR103AM01
- Power requirements&mdashtheSR103AM will accept24 VAC/DC, 115 VAC, or230 VAC Inputs&mdashthe SR103AM will acceptsingle or dual N/C inputs ordual inputs from a light curtain(see SR102AM for applicationwiring for a light curtain) Outputs&mdashthe SR103AM has3 N/O outputs to route powerto the coils of power contactors,plus 1 N/C auxiliary output forsignaling purposes External Device Monitoring(EDM) is provided with a N/Cloop between S11/S12 and S21on the SR103AMConforms to EN60204-1, EN954-1, VDE 0113-1UL and C-UL listed, BG approved Monitored manual or automatic/manual reset modes areavailable on the SR103AM.Monitored manual reset requiresclosure of the reset circuitfollowed by opening of the circuit.Reset occurs when circuitis opened. Auto reset requiresonly closure of the reset circuitas reset occurs when circuit isclosed.
Part #:PROFACE AGP3400-T1-D24-FN1M
- Features&bull 65,536 Colors, Clear, Bright, High-Resolution TFTDisplay&bull 64-bit RISC 266Mhz CPU for Ultra-Fast ScreenRefresh and Data Sampling&bull No Grid Analog Touch Panel for Improved Visibilityand Precise Part Placement&bull Supports Up to Four Protocol DriversSimultaneously&bull High Speed Application Transfer, 10 Times Fasterthan Conventional Operator Interfaces&bull 10/100 Base-T Ethernet, USB, (MPI) Serial andCompactFlash&trade Communication Interfaces&bull Includes Audio Output, Alarm/Buzzer Output,External Reset Input&bull High-Definition Part Images and Multi-LanguageSupport&bull Dual Channel Flex Network Port
Part #:PROFACE CA5-PFSALL/EX-01
Part #:PROFACE FN-XY16SC41
- Flex Network Discrete I/OLow Cost Mix and Match I/O Modules&bull Compatible with GLC2000 models.&bull Compatible with GLC150 (LT type B, B+, C)models with Flex Network Interface.&bull Ideal for Distributed I/O Applications.&bull Up to 63 Flex Network modules supported per GLC.&bull Multiple combinations for on/off, start/stop,pump and flow control.&bull Compatible with GP-PRO 03 Software.
Part #:WOOD DND32A-M005
Connect tees or ports on drop distributionboxes to active devices
Mini-Change® to Micro-Change® (M12) cordsets, Micro-Change® (M12) to Micro-Change® (M12) cordsets or Micro-Change® (M12) to Nano-Change® (M8) cordsets
Single and double-ended
Straight and 90°
Standard and application-specific lengths
The RX unit features
All metal housing, impact resistant Lexan touchscreen, function keys rated for 30 million operations, and conformally coated printed circuit boards
Temperature rating is -30 to +60C.
Environmental rating is NEMA 4X and IP66
Optimized for enhanced shock and vibration protection
USB mini B connector
Connectivity with metal SmartStack I/O or SmartStixI/O
Embedded ethernet, supports many Internet capabilities such as remote data access, programming, hosting HTML-based Web Pages, and FTP sites
Built-in MicroSD memory slot
Displaying: 1 - 9 of 9 Matching Items