- Main Menu: Electrical Supplies
Active Filters :
- Main Menu: Electrical Supplies
Part #:ALT 530-8955
- Gland, Cable, Metric, M 40 x 1.5, 53 mm, 62 mm, 40 mm, Polyamide 6, NeopreneRoHSCompliant
Part #:ALT 7211-984
- Nut, Lock, Polyamide, M 40 x 1.5, 50, 8, Light Gray, -30 to 120 degC, Cable GlaRoHSCompliant
Part #:CAN 15FC/AU-120V
- Add a decorative touch by using GE Crystal Clear bulbs in chandeliers, sconces or anywhere the bulb is visible. Estimated yearly energy costs $1.81 based on 3 hours per day $0.11 per kWh. Lasts 1.4 years based on 3 hours per day usage. 105 lumens providing subtle, reassuring&trade light. Add shimmering sparkle to your decorative fixtures with GE auradescent bulbs. The auradescent coating and elegant filament design provide a sophisticated look in fixtures where the bulb is visible. And, GE auradescent decorative bulb shape compliments fixtures where the bulb is visible, like sconces and chandeliers. Flame Tip candle with candelabra base for use in chandeliers and sconces.
Part #:CAN BPCFC60/850/LED/2
- Features &bull Instant On To Full Brightness &bull Suitable For Damp Locations &bull Dimmable &bull FCC Compliant &bull RoHS Compliant &bull 100% Mercury Free &bull 2 Year Warranty Item Number 6 120 500 Input Line Voltage Lumens Beam Angle Diameter >80 CRI Life Hours 15,000 E12 5000K Base Type Input Power (Watts) Lumen Efficiency (LPW) CCT Incandescent Equiv. (Watts) MOL - Minimum Starting Temperature Specifications Ideal For Chandeliers Lanterns 13F &bull 4.3&rdquo 60 N/A 1.35&rdquo BPCFC60/850/LED/2 &bull UL/CUL Listed
Part #:GE THN3363R
- HEAVY DUTY TYPE 9.33 INCH W X 4.86 INCH D X 17.3 INCH H SIZE 3 WIRE(S) UL 98, CSA APPROVAL NEMA 3R ENCLOSURE 100 AMPERE CURRENT RATING 75 HP AT 480 VAC 3-PHASE, 100 HP AT 600 VAC 3-PHASE (NEC STANDARD), 20 HP AT 250 VDC POWER RATING 3 POLE(S) SWITCHING NEUTRAL TYPE 480/600 V AC VOLTAGE RATING 250 V DC VOLTAGE RATING NON-FUSIBLE FUSE PROVISION SPEC-SETTER[TM] BRAND SERIES THN MODEL
Part #:MTW 16BEWE500
Part #:SES AZM161SK-12/12RKA-24
Part #:SES CANDELA 250R40/HR/TG-120V
Part #:SES EPR/CPE 18-7C-S
- TRAY II is an industrial grade tray cable with superior oil performance for long cable life. It has a pressure-extruded jacket and fine copper stranding for excellent flexibility, making it much easier to pull through tray. With UL TC-ER approval, no conduit is needed so you can reduce material costs along with saving on labor.
ApplicationsDirect burial rated. Industrial plant expansions automotive plants tray wiring. Places where tray cables are used.
Oil-resistant pressure-extruded PVC jacket for improved exibility&bull Direct Burial & UV Resistant&bull Easier to pull than standard tray cables, minimizing labor costs&bull UL TC-ER approval to reduce material costs no conduit is needed&bull Black numbered conductors for easy identificationJacketSpecially formulated oil-resistant black PVC
StandardsUL, ULTC, CSA, CE, RoHS, NFPASubmersible Pump (14 AWG & larger)
Conductor MaterialFinely stranded bare copper
Insulation MaterialSpecially blended PVC/nylon
Color CodeBlack with white numbers, plus green/yellow ground
Size18AWGConductors7Temperature Rating-40C to +90CVoltageUL/CSA TC = 600V /UL WTTC/CSA AWM= 1000VOutside Diameter0.373 inchesWeight0.99lbs per ft
Part #:SES ST6917-121-1-0
- The thermal transfer military grade heat-shrink label in white is 2-sided with a 3/16" (4.76mm) diameter and made of 31 flattened polyolefin. It is 1" (25.4mm) wide and .34" (8.6mm) high. The heat-shrink sleeve is designed to provide a clear, reliable, and durable way to identify wires and cables. The sleeve has 2 label(s) per row and 1000 labels per roll. Heat-shrink labels are mounted on a plastic carrier and offer crisp, clear legends with superior readability for quick and easy label production in all label formats, including thermal transfer and dot matrix printable.
Part #:MTW 22BEWE500
Part #:DLT ALU5BC23DNWNGN
- Certifications & Ratings
10 Year Warranty
CSA C22.2 No. 250
IP66 / 67 / 69
Part #:DGC 89M22-7
- Computer EIA RS-232 Cable, 22 AWG stranded (7x30) tinned copper conductors, semi-rigid PVC insulation, twisted pairs, overall Beldfoil® (100% coverage) + tinned copper braid shield (65% coverage), PVC jacket.
Part #:CANDELA 755-I
- Candela 755-I Miniature Incandescent Lamp, Indicator, T3-1/4, .15A, 6.3V
Part #:MTW 14BEWE500
Part #:CRL 76822.44.02
- MTW/TFF/AWM (UL), TEW (CSA) TYPE 2500 FT 2500 LENGTH IN FT 0.155 INCH OUTER DIAMETER ANNEALED BARE COPPER CONDUCTOR MATERIAL UL, CSA APPROVAL 600 V VOLTAGE RATING -40 TO 90 DEG C (UL MTW), -20 TO 105 DEG C (UL AWM/CSA TEW) TEMPERATURE RATING 28 LB/MFT WEIGHT PVC INSULATION MATERIAL 12 AWG CONDUCTOR SIZE PVC JACKET MATERIAL REEL PACKAGE TYPE 19/0.0185 STRANDS STRANDING WHITE JACKET COLOR CAROL[R] BRAND INSULATION THICKNESS 0.031 INCH LENGTH IN FT - UOM FT
Displaying: 1 - 24 of 2,569 Matching Items