- Main Menu: Electrical Supplies
Active Filters :
- Main Menu: Electrical Supplies
Part #:ALT 530-8955
- Gland, Cable, Metric, M 40 x 1.5, 53 mm, 62 mm, 40 mm, Polyamide 6, NeopreneRoHSCompliant
Part #:ALT 7211-984
- Nut, Lock, Polyamide, M 40 x 1.5, 50, 8, Light Gray, -30 to 120 degC, Cable GlaRoHSCompliant
Part #:CAN 15FC/AU-120V
- Add a decorative touch by using GE Crystal Clear bulbs in chandeliers, sconces or anywhere the bulb is visible. Estimated yearly energy costs $1.81 based on 3 hours per day $0.11 per kWh. Lasts 1.4 years based on 3 hours per day usage. 105 lumens providing subtle, reassuring&trade light. Add shimmering sparkle to your decorative fixtures with GE auradescent bulbs. The auradescent coating and elegant filament design provide a sophisticated look in fixtures where the bulb is visible. And, GE auradescent decorative bulb shape compliments fixtures where the bulb is visible, like sconces and chandeliers. Flame Tip candle with candelabra base for use in chandeliers and sconces.
Part #:CAN BPCFC60/850/LED/2
- Features &bull Instant On To Full Brightness &bull Suitable For Damp Locations &bull Dimmable &bull FCC Compliant &bull RoHS Compliant &bull 100% Mercury Free &bull 2 Year Warranty Item Number 6 120 500 Input Line Voltage Lumens Beam Angle Diameter >80 CRI Life Hours 15,000 E12 5000K Base Type Input Power (Watts) Lumen Efficiency (LPW) CCT Incandescent Equiv. (Watts) MOL - Minimum Starting Temperature Specifications Ideal For Chandeliers Lanterns 13F &bull 4.3&rdquo 60 N/A 1.35&rdquo BPCFC60/850/LED/2 &bull UL/CUL Listed
Part #:GE THN3363R
- HEAVY DUTY TYPE 9.33 INCH W X 4.86 INCH D X 17.3 INCH H SIZE 3 WIRE(S) UL 98, CSA APPROVAL NEMA 3R ENCLOSURE 100 AMPERE CURRENT RATING 75 HP AT 480 VAC 3-PHASE, 100 HP AT 600 VAC 3-PHASE (NEC STANDARD), 20 HP AT 250 VDC POWER RATING 3 POLE(S) SWITCHING NEUTRAL TYPE 480/600 V AC VOLTAGE RATING 250 V DC VOLTAGE RATING NON-FUSIBLE FUSE PROVISION SPEC-SETTER[TM] BRAND SERIES THN MODEL
Part #:MTW 16BEWE500
Part #:SES AZM161SK-12/12RKA-24
Part #:SES CANDELA 250R40/HR/TG-120V
Part #:SES EPR/CPE 18-7C-S
- TRAY II is an industrial grade tray cable with superior oil performance for long cable life. It has a pressure-extruded jacket and fine copper stranding for excellent flexibility, making it much easier to pull through tray. With UL TC-ER approval, no conduit is needed so you can reduce material costs along with saving on labor.
ApplicationsDirect burial rated. Industrial plant expansions automotive plants tray wiring. Places where tray cables are used.
Oil-resistant pressure-extruded PVC jacket for improved exibility&bull Direct Burial & UV Resistant&bull Easier to pull than standard tray cables, minimizing labor costs&bull UL TC-ER approval to reduce material costs no conduit is needed&bull Black numbered conductors for easy identificationJacketSpecially formulated oil-resistant black PVC
StandardsUL, ULTC, CSA, CE, RoHS, NFPASubmersible Pump (14 AWG & larger)
Conductor MaterialFinely stranded bare copper
Insulation MaterialSpecially blended PVC/nylon
Color CodeBlack with white numbers, plus green/yellow ground
Size18AWGConductors7Temperature Rating-40C to +90CVoltageUL/CSA TC = 600V /UL WTTC/CSA AWM= 1000VOutside Diameter0.373 inchesWeight0.99lbs per ft
Part #:SES ST6917-121-1-0
- The thermal transfer military grade heat-shrink label in white is 2-sided with a 3/16" (4.76mm) diameter and made of 31 flattened polyolefin. It is 1" (25.4mm) wide and .34" (8.6mm) high. The heat-shrink sleeve is designed to provide a clear, reliable, and durable way to identify wires and cables. The sleeve has 2 label(s) per row and 1000 labels per roll. Heat-shrink labels are mounted on a plastic carrier and offer crisp, clear legends with superior readability for quick and easy label production in all label formats, including thermal transfer and dot matrix printable.
Part #:MTW 22BEWE500
Part #:DLT ALU5BC23DNWNGN
- Certifications & Ratings
10 Year Warranty
CSA C22.2 No. 250
IP66 / 67 / 69
Part #:DGC 89M22-7
- Computer EIA RS-232 Cable, 22 AWG stranded (7x30) tinned copper conductors, semi-rigid PVC insulation, twisted pairs, overall Beldfoil® (100% coverage) + tinned copper braid shield (65% coverage), PVC jacket.
Part #:CANDELA 755-I
- Candela 755-I Miniature Incandescent Lamp, Indicator, T3-1/4, .15A, 6.3V
Part #:MTW 14BEWE500
Part #:SES NEC2020CODEBOOK
- Prepare for the electrical challenges of tomorrow, today.
Order your copy of the 2020 edition of NFPA 70®, National Electrical Code® (NEC®).
The world never stops changing, so it&rsquos crucial to keep learning how to keep it safer. The 2020 edition of the National Electrical Code (NEC), provides new and updated information on safe and effective electrical design, installation, and inspection in residential, commercial, and industrial settings.
Impactful changes include
Exterior Emergency Disconnects New requirements to improve electrical safety for emergency responders at one- and two-family dwelling installations.
Deenergizing Panel Boards Revised service disconnect rules to help increase electrical worker safety.
Marinas and Boatyards Updated ground-fault protection and leak age-current measurement device requirements.
Conducting Load Calculations Modernized tables for calculations to reflect improvements in energy efficiency.
Power Over Ethernet Revised requirements to meet the installation practices of new and evolving technologies
- Light up your lot, building, surrounding areas (and savings) with the versatile output of the Horner Shoe Box Parking/Area/Flood Series. Ideal in most parking applications, the Atlas Shoebox excels in perimeter, pathway, flood, general area, and flood projects. The lightweight durable, design, along with a universal mounting bracket, minimizes waste while maximizing efficiency and ROI. With three wattage options, we&rsquore sure to find a solution to exceed your organization&rsquos requirements and expectations.
Premium, top-tier LEDs
5 year warranty backed by U.S. company founded in 1949
Quality driver and 20 kV surge, standard
Superior LED thermal management
-40ºC to 50ºC ambient temperature ensures long lifetime in a variety of conditions
Replaces 250-1,000 watt fixtures
Clean, even distribution
UV stable polycarbonate lens does not yellow over time
Typical mounting heights of 15&rsquo &ndash 35&rsquo
Displaying: 1 - 24 of 2,553 Matching Items