- Main Menu: Electrical Supplies
Active Filters :
- Main Menu: Electrical Supplies
Part #:ALT 530-8955
- Gland, Cable, Metric, M 40 x 1.5, 53 mm, 62 mm, 40 mm, Polyamide 6, NeopreneRoHSCompliant
Part #:ALT 7211-984
- Nut, Lock, Polyamide, M 40 x 1.5, 50, 8, Light Gray, -30 to 120 degC, Cable GlaRoHSCompliant
Part #:CAN 15FC/AU-120V
- Add a decorative touch by using GE Crystal Clear bulbs in chandeliers, sconces or anywhere the bulb is visible. Estimated yearly energy costs $1.81 based on 3 hours per day $0.11 per kWh. Lasts 1.4 years based on 3 hours per day usage. 105 lumens providing subtle, reassuring&trade light. Add shimmering sparkle to your decorative fixtures with GE auradescent bulbs. The auradescent coating and elegant filament design provide a sophisticated look in fixtures where the bulb is visible. And, GE auradescent decorative bulb shape compliments fixtures where the bulb is visible, like sconces and chandeliers. Flame Tip candle with candelabra base for use in chandeliers and sconces.
Part #:CAN BPCFC60/850/LED/2
- Features &bull Instant On To Full Brightness &bull Suitable For Damp Locations &bull Dimmable &bull FCC Compliant &bull RoHS Compliant &bull 100% Mercury Free &bull 2 Year Warranty Item Number 6 120 500 Input Line Voltage Lumens Beam Angle Diameter >80 CRI Life Hours 15,000 E12 5000K Base Type Input Power (Watts) Lumen Efficiency (LPW) CCT Incandescent Equiv. (Watts) MOL - Minimum Starting Temperature Specifications Ideal For Chandeliers Lanterns 13F &bull 4.3&rdquo 60 N/A 1.35&rdquo BPCFC60/850/LED/2 &bull UL/CUL Listed
Part #:DLT ALU5BC23DNWNGN
- Certifications & Ratings
10 Year Warranty
CSA C22.2 No. 250
IP66 / 67 / 69
Part #:GE THN3363R
- HEAVY DUTY TYPE 9.33 INCH W X 4.86 INCH D X 17.3 INCH H SIZE 3 WIRE(S) UL 98, CSA APPROVAL NEMA 3R ENCLOSURE 100 AMPERE CURRENT RATING 75 HP AT 480 VAC 3-PHASE, 100 HP AT 600 VAC 3-PHASE (NEC STANDARD), 20 HP AT 250 VDC POWER RATING 3 POLE(S) SWITCHING NEUTRAL TYPE 480/600 V AC VOLTAGE RATING 250 V DC VOLTAGE RATING NON-FUSIBLE FUSE PROVISION SPEC-SETTER[TM] BRAND SERIES THN MODEL
Part #:MTW 22BEWE500
- The thermal transfer military grade heat-shrink label in white is 2-sided with a 3/16" (4.76mm) diameter and made of 31 flattened polyolefin. It is 1" (25.4mm) wide and .34" (8.6mm) high. The heat-shrink sleeve is designed to provide a clear, reliable, and durable way to identify wires and cables. The sleeve has 2 label(s) per row and 1000 labels per roll. Heat-shrink labels are mounted on a plastic carrier and offer crisp, clear legends with superior readability for quick and easy label production in all label formats, including thermal transfer and dot matrix printable.
Part #:SES AZM161SK-12/12RKA-24
Part #:SES CANDELA 250R40/HR/TG-120V
Part #:SES EPR/CPE 18-7C-S
- TRAY II is an industrial grade tray cable with superior oil performance for long cable life. It has a pressure-extruded jacket and fine copper stranding for excellent flexibility, making it much easier to pull through tray. With UL TC-ER approval, no conduit is needed so you can reduce material costs along with saving on labor.
ApplicationsDirect burial rated. Industrial plant expansions automotive plants tray wiring. Places where tray cables are used.
Oil-resistant pressure-extruded PVC jacket for improved exibility&bull Direct Burial & UV Resistant&bull Easier to pull than standard tray cables, minimizing labor costs&bull UL TC-ER approval to reduce material costs no conduit is needed&bull Black numbered conductors for easy identificationJacketSpecially formulated oil-resistant black PVC
StandardsUL, ULTC, CSA, CE, RoHS, NFPASubmersible Pump (14 AWG & larger)
Conductor MaterialFinely stranded bare copper
Insulation MaterialSpecially blended PVC/nylon
Color CodeBlack with white numbers, plus green/yellow ground
Size18AWGConductors7Temperature Rating-40C to +90CVoltageUL/CSA TC = 600V /UL WTTC/CSA AWM= 1000VOutside Diameter0.373 inchesWeight0.99lbs per ft
Part #:SES ST6917-121-1-0
Part #:HONEYWELL SVP1-RILNC
- FEATURES· Scan Types Retroreflective, PolarizedRetroreflective, Diffuse,Thru-Scan, andConvergent Beam· Self-diagnostic output withconnector versions· Smart Distributed Systemversion· Highly visible LEDs indicatepower on and output states· Compact housing fits inlimited spaces· Right-angle mounting withthru-hole design· AC and DC voltage ranges· Sinking or sourcing output· Shock and vibrationresistant· Sealed to IP 67· Designed to meet UL,CSA, CE, C-Tick approvals· IEC conformance· Quick-connect and preleadedtermination
Part #:SES NEC2020CODEBOOK
- Prepare for the electrical challenges of tomorrow, today.
Order your copy of the 2020 edition of NFPA 70®, National Electrical Code® (NEC®).
The world never stops changing, so it&rsquos crucial to keep learning how to keep it safer. The 2020 edition of the National Electrical Code (NEC), provides new and updated information on safe and effective electrical design, installation, and inspection in residential, commercial, and industrial settings.
Impactful changes include
Exterior Emergency Disconnects New requirements to improve electrical safety for emergency responders at one- and two-family dwelling installations.
Deenergizing Panel Boards Revised service disconnect rules to help increase electrical worker safety.
Marinas and Boatyards Updated ground-fault protection and leak age-current measurement device requirements.
Conducting Load Calculations Modernized tables for calculations to reflect improvements in energy efficiency.
Power Over Ethernet Revised requirements to meet the installation practices of new and evolving technologies
Part #:CRL 00436.63.17
- BEIGE COLOR 6 FT 1.8288 LENGTH IN METERS NEMA 5 TO 15 CONFIGURATION UL APPROVAL AIR CONDITIONER, DEHUMIDIFIER, FREEZER, MICROWAVE, REFRIGERATOR APPLICATION 125 V VOLTAGE RATING 15 AMPERE CURRENT RATING 3 CONDUCTOR(S) 14 AWG CONDUCTOR SIZE SPT-3, PVC, 300 V 15 AMPERE, 60 DEG C CORD TYPE FEMALE STRAIGHT BLADE OUTLET MALE PLUG 90 DEG, STRAIGHT BLADE INLET CAROL[R] BRAND FLAT LENGTH IN METERS - UOM M
Part #:VICTOR 10727-S
- STEEL MATERIAL 1 INCH RIGID CONDUIT USED ON 50 PER CARTON STANDARD PACKAGE 1-1/2 INCH TRADE SIZE 13/32 INCH HOLE/BOLT SIZE MATERIAL THICKNESS 0.125 INCH INSTALLATION 2 HOLE SNAP ON 107 MODEL
Part #:VICTOR 10728-S
- STEEL MATERIAL 1 INCH RIGID CONDUIT USED ON 50 PER CARTON STANDARD PACKAGE 2 INCH TRADE SIZE 13/32 INCH HOLE/BOLT SIZE MATERIAL THICKNESS 0.125 INCH INSTALLATION 2 HOLE SNAP ON 107 MODEL
Part #:VICTOR 10730-S
- STEEL MATERIAL 1 INCH RIGID CONDUIT USED ON 25 PER CARTON STANDARD PACKAGE 3 INCH TRADE SIZE 13/32 INCH HOLE/BOLT SIZE MATERIAL THICKNESS 0.125 INCH INSTALLATION 2 HOLE SNAP ON 107 MODEL
Part #:VICTOR 10733-S
- STEEL MATERIAL 1 INCH RIGID CONDUIT USED ON 20 PER CARTON STANDARD PACKAGE 5 INCH TRADE SIZE 13/32 INCH HOLE/BOLT SIZE MATERIAL THICKNESS 0.125 INCH INSTALLATION 2 HOLE SNAP ON 107 MODEL
Part #:CARLON E989RRR-UPC
- MOLDED PPO THERMOPLASTIC MATERIAL 6 INCH 6 INCH 6 INCH DIRECT BURIAL INSTALLATION UL, CSA APPROVAL NEMA 4/4X/6P ENCLOSURE SCREW COVER TYPE 8 STANDARD PACKAGE
Part #:CARLON UA9AJ-CAR
- STANDARD RADIUS TYPE PVC MATERIAL GRAY FINISH 40 SCHEDULE UL 514B/651, ETL, NEC APPROVAL NEMA TC-3, WC1094A APPLICABLE STANDARD 5 STANDARD PACKAGE 2 INCH TRADE SIZE 90 DEG BEND ANGLE PLAIN END STYLE UA MODEL
Displaying: 1 - 24 of 2,926 Matching Items