▪ Available in 3000k (warm white), 4000K (neutral white) and
5000K (cool white).*
▪ Long-life LEDs provide 69,000 hours of operation with at
least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
▪ Delivers 5,882 lumens & 118 lumens per watt (LPW) at
3000k; 6,031 lumens and 121 LPW at 4000k; and 6,179
lumens & 124 LPW at 5000k.*
▪ Standard optic provides an IES roadway type V distribution, or
a 7V (vertical) x 7H (horizontal) NEMA floodlight distribution.
▪ Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
▪ Power factor > 0.90.
▪ Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
▪ Color rendering index > 80.
▪ Optional glare shields (full & half) & wire guards are available.
▪ Die cast aluminum housing with durable, dark bronze
powder coat finish, and a heat-resistant polycarbonate lens.
▪ Wireway enclosure is sealed with a water-tight, silicon
▪ Effective projected areas (EPA's) are:
Front = 0.13 square feet
Side = 0.09 square feet
Face = 0.43 square feet
▪ Easy installation in new construction or retrofit applications.